NG+P's initial goal with our New Block Concept was to develop a design that was economically feasible for land owners and developers to build and to maximize density on smaller parcels that had previously been left undeveloped. We also needed to capture the important sustainability, open space and livability aspects of multi-family urban village housing. The result is an ingenious approach which embraces each of these critical elements and provides a viable product that can be affordably built in today's economic climate. This concept is 100% covered surfaced parked with 24,343 sq. ft. of open space. The one-, two- and three-bedroom units range from 650-1150 sq. ft. Included in this concept is a 4,000 sf. ft. clubhouse with amenities. LEED Gold for Homes Certified
- 2014 NAHB Nationals - Silver Award
"Best Community of the Year" & "Best Architectural Design for a Multi-Family Community"
- 2014 NAHB Pillars Of The Industry - Finalist
“Best Affordable Apartment Community”
2014 Gold Nuggets - Award of Merit
"Multi-Family Housing Project 30-60 du/acre"
- 2014 ULI Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable & Workforce Housing Award
"Innovative Project of the Year"
- 2014 Orange County Community Housing Corporation/Affordable Housing Clearinghouse/The Kennedy Commission - Project of the Year Award
- 2015 NAHB Nationals - Silver Award
“Best Green/Sustainable Home Design”
2015 NAHB "BIG" Awards - Finalist
"Best in Green"